Wrong-Way For Asking Backlink Outreach.

Wrong-Way For Asking Backlink Outreach.

Hello,
My name is Javed and I run the website over at https://vedaspilescure.com/ I am contacting you today to ask you for a link to my website.
I have some great tips on SEO, SEM, SMO, Wordpress, Blogging, and I think it would be the perfect fit for your readers.
Would you please take a look at my website and link to it?
Please link to www.Bloggingstudy..com using the anchor text, “How To Build Backlinks in 2019”.
Please contact me if you have any questions.
Thank you.
Regards,
Kaushal

The right way to do it

Hey {Inseart Their First Name }!
Just read your article about the How to Build Backlinks in 2019. Great stuff, But I Think Your Website Reader Also need to More in Depth About Backlinks.
It Will Help To All Beginners And Advanced For Know The All Working Methods For Backlink. Would love to get your thoughts on it.
Anyways, just wanted to reach out and say hello. Keep up the great work!
Regards,
Kaushal
                           When Response Email 
{Insert Their Name},
Great points. Thanks a lot for the suggestions (responding to his answer to my question in the first email). I’ll be sure to try them out.
I actually just stumbled upon your site a few days, but now I’m a major fan and just spent the last few hours binge-reading everything on your site,
I also write about backlinking strategies on my own blog and recently wrote up an ultimate guide to How to Build Backlinks,https://bloggingstudy.com/2019/04/blog-commenting-sites.html.
I spent a lot of time on it and I would love if you could check it out and give your thoughts on it? If you decided to share it with your own audience, that would be even more amazing I really want to get this out there and help as many peoples, 
Anyways, thanks, {Insert Their Name} !
I appreciate the help and feedback.
Regards,
Kaushal

Guest Posting Request
Subject: you should blog about [insert your guest blog post topic]
[insert their first name], as an avid reader of [insert their site name], I would love to read about [insert guest blog post topic], and I think your other readers would as well.
Your content on [insert existing post from their website #1, insert existing post from their website #2, and insert existing post from their website #3]is great, but I think you can tie it all together by blogging on [insert guest blog post topic].
I know you are probably busy and won’t blog on it, so I’m going to make you an offer you can’t refuse. How about I write it for you? Don’t worry, I’m a great blogger and have had my posts featured on [insert previous guest post URL #1] and [insert previous guest post URL #2].
Let me know if you are interested. I already know your blogging style, plus I understand what your readers love… as I am one. 
Look forward to hearing from you,
[insert your name]





Comments

  1. https://dfylinks.com/how-to-build-web-2-0-blog-backlink-network/

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog